Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just found a new reptile courier

http://www.nccbudgies.com/Reptiles.htm

they are called A&N COURIERS based in dundee but willing to courier anywhere in the uk and have now started to do a door to door service delivering reptiles . great news for sellers and for people who buy.. at last a reliable courier.
So much needed especially as TNT are not taking on anyone new, i have been looking for weeks, i know there is a the reptile taxi but hey the more couriers who will deliver the better hey1 :0) hopefully enough people will use their service to keep it going after all it's been a long time coming!
___________pps. wanted corn snake morphs______
LEOPARD GECKO CRAZY

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
The reptile taxi picked a boa up from me on tueday and took it to scotland on wednesday , i cannot fault the service and will recommend them to others :)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Me too , they fetched a Tarantula from Scotland for me , service is secondood to none. Good to know about the other one though, just in case reptile taxi is ever too busy and something is needed in a rush. :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah i've had them on favourites for years, never actually used them yet though..
as for your pps melanie, i got a few corns for sale... what are you after?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a motley butter female
a candy cane
i have also asked on the genetics what morphs will be created . i have a motley anerythristic male corn, could you tell me please. at the moment i am concentrating on my leopard gecko morphs and so don't mind baby cornsnakes. thanx

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
re. reptile taxi can you give me a rough idea of where your'e from and where they took your'e pet for some idea of cost, i might need them also but wondered what the cost was and how reliable they are.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ah right... i do have those at the moment but am trying to keep them lol..
i do actually deliver via tnt myself, but if anyone wanted to use the rep taxi or other and collect from me that is also fine.. probably better in fact.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
probably mate lol..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts