Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Thought I'd sign up as I am soon to become a reptile keeper for the first time! I kept fish as a teenager, and used to be a real regular on fish forums back in the day, so also can't wait to get back into forum life.

I'm Philippa, but you can call me Phil. I've set up a small bioactive terrarium (Exo Terra 45x45x60) ready for the arrival of a crested gecko (possibly incoming on Tuesday - very exciting). Keen to get advice from all of you so I can make sure I'm a good owner.

·
Registered
12,635 Posts
Hey everyone! Thought I'd sign up as I am soon to become a reptile keeper for the first time! I kept fish as a teenager, and used to be a real regular on fish forums back in the day, so also can't wait to get back into forum life.

I'm Philippa, but you can call me Phil. I've set up a small bioactive terrarium (Exo Terra 45x45x60) ready for the arrival of a crested gecko (possibly incoming on Tuesday - very exciting). Keen to get advice from all of you so I can make sure I'm a good owner.

Welcome !!

I started with Fish keeping and moved into Crested Geckos and settled on SNAKES !

Still have some fishes though ..
Lovely pair of inseparable Albino Oscars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a gorgeous pair of oscars! Wish I had more room in my flat - would definitely like to keep fish again (I was always mad on freshwater puffers)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts