·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gorgeous!
wow those colours are stunning, congrats :2thumb:
Thanks all :)

That really is stunning! :gasp:

If you don't mind me asking, roughly how big would a Dwarf Retic grow?
I ended up getting a pair of these i'll add pics later :) the ones i have are expected to get any were from 7 ft to 9 ft going by the size of the adults but dwarfs can range any were from 6 ft to 12 ft :2thumb: so not too big :)

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well here's the male colors a bit different due to the low light in the room but well pleased with him :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And now the female she seens to be a lot brighter :) It would appear that females are more snappy :lol2:

·
Registered
337 Posts
They really are amazing creatures so beautiful. :flrt:

"so not too big" :gasp:

Perhaps its my inexperience but I could not imagine ever being comfortable with a snake that large. I am praying that my Royal turns out to be a runt. :blush:

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They really are amazing creatures so beautiful. :flrt:

"so not too big" :gasp:

Perhaps its my inexperience but I could not imagine ever being comfortable with a snake that large. I am praying that my Royal turns out to be a runt. :blush:
Its not to bad a size when you actually see the adults in the flesh they look quite small compared to say a female bci there a lot slender, through they remind me of big pine snakes always on the move :lol2: You could always get a super dwarf there even smaller :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
They are both gorgeous, I'm only slightly jealous of you.

I was told the higher the percentage the more likely they are to be on the smaller end of the scale, for example 88% < means they should be smaller than a 66%<, or that's the theory anyway lol.

I am super in love with the SD retics but need more experience before I even consider getting one. Plus I have my bci to get first and the money to buy them with...

Reactions: DragonFish66

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are both gorgeous, I'm only slightly jealous of you.

I was told the higher the percentage the more likely they are to be on the smaller end of the scale, for example 88% < means they should be smaller than a 66%<, or that's the theory anyway lol.

I am super in love with the SD retics but need more experience before I even consider getting one. Plus I have my bci to get first and the money to buy them with...
It took me 5 years before i decided to go out and get one wished i had sooner through i like all the snakes i have :) Yer the higher the percentage the smaller they are though i think its also to do with what localities there from as well through may be wrong

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will get one, eventually.
Just need to get moving and saving up out of the way, damn this being responsible and practical thing lol.

Until then, I shall have to live vicariously through your 2 little beauties.

Reactions: DragonFish66
1 - 12 of 12 Posts