Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my second female BRB called Blossom :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gaz2374 said:
gorgeous mate i get mine next week.
Where you getting it from?

I got my male from coast to coast in darlington last year, my first female from snakes N adders in Leeds, and this one from Phill Draper, in Essex.

The first was expensive at £175, the second i went to collect and cost £110, and Blossom was delivered by TNT for £118 including delivery, which i thought was really good.

Hopefully in a few years i'll be able to breed them.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
shes beautiful :) ,want one! :cry:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
looking good mate

G

·
I cant believe how the BRB's go through stages.I was breeding these 4 years ago and could not sell them for love nor money.I was selling hatchlings for £30 each just to get rid of em :cry:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
im so jelous love Rainbow boas, you lucky thing

·
Registered
990 Posts
Re: Brazilian

Hi Kris. Hows the male BRB from Coast to Coast. Can you post a pic? I sold 10 babies to C to C last year and they were from a pair of dark adults. The shop only gave me £60 each. I was absolutely gutted when I saw them on their web site at £175. :evil: I'll post some pics of my 2 gravid females asap. :D Aint none of these babies going to any shops.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nice BRB....looks like there's a BRB revial going on

Take care

·
Registered
990 Posts
BRB Revival ???

Not a revival snakeypete, more of a continuation of a great snake. I can't think of a snake to equal it's colour, temperament or manageable size. :lol:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
very nice snake

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I cant believe how the BRB's go through stages.I was breeding these 4 years ago and could not sell them for love nor money.I was selling hatchlings for £30 each just to get rid of em........i will take one at that price :wink: :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts