Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a couple of pics of my new partial pinstripe female crestie that I got a couple of weeks back. 1 year old and about 35g (I haven't weighed her yet tho thats just what I was told)

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
stunner!! looks like my toffee!
Just a couple of pics of my new partial pinstripe female crestie that I got a couple of weeks back. 1 year old and about 35g (I haven't weighed her yet tho thats just what I was told)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Shes a stunner !!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
wow shes stunning:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
that is gorgeous mate

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
very very nice :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
awwwwww shes gorgeos! whats her name!, no toffe, the new one

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't really name them actually. When I talk about them to people I say like "This is the male, this is the female..." :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
522 Posts
ohhh,ok is it a male or a female?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
lol look at the title mate!!

Very nice Crestie phil, i spied that one myself and was v.tempted myself! luckily sensibility prevailed!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers, yeah I spotted her and then just had to organise a way to get her up from Oxford to Manchester and then I put my name down for having her. Managed to rope in a couple of mates to get her up to Liverpool where I went over to collect her.:2thumb:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Awww shes stunning :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
haha nice effort! saying that ive driven to wales to pick up geckos before so i completely understand it!!!!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, theres just never any that you want close to home is there. I now have 1.2 cresties but they aren't all together yet.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Awww she's cute! I think she needs a name though...........

1 - 20 of 31 Posts