Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

I am a member of a US based cornsnake form but a new member on there mentioned here so I thought I'd join in

Bought my first cornsnake in December after having a gartersnake a few years back. Didn't read up and lost him so have done much more research this time and things are going well :)

Also have a cat, dog and 5 tropical fish tanks and moderate on a UK fish forum.

Here's Milo. Sold just as a motley striped but I've been told more specifically 'he's' a ghost motley striped, someone else said anery striped motley. Any other ideas are welcome :) Feeding weekly on fuzzies and handles well

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/RachelS1975/Milo.jpg

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
:welcome: to the forum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol2: I'm about 20 mins away in Water just above Rawtenstall. Taught in Accrington for a bit and did supply at the Pupil Referral Unit in Ossy :eek:mg: Small world :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
welcome to the forum rach

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
:lol2: I'm about 20 mins away in Water just above Rawtenstall. Taught in Accrington for a bit and did supply at the Pupil Referral Unit in Ossy :eek:mg: Small world
Think I need to get out more and travel further than ossy mills. Ive not heard of a place called water :lol2:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not many have. It's a bit of an interbreeding backwater (after 15 years here, my bloke is still an 'outsider') . You might have heard of Waterfoot, 3 miles down the road (or not if you are lucky :razz: )

Took a trip to Viper and Vines,after reading about it on here, in Prestwich on Sunday. Huge selection of reptiles and a new fishy bit - could've spent all day in there

Any other localish shops worth visiting?

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Hello rach *waves*
Another lancs girl here, im from over in clitheroe, lives in ossy until v. recently with my other half. Very small world eh?! Have you been to Aquascope in Great Harwood? Nothing like as good as V&V but they've been doing up their rep section, sometimes have some interesting stuff in.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts