Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey as a few of you know i have been looking for ths lil lady for about six months and i was over the moon at 3.45am when i got her in my hands. i did not think today would come.big thanks to steve (monitormad) for bringing her back don't have my camara hear so these pics are from the breeder but al get sum up soon hope you all like:2thumb:

this is elva

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
congrats mate :no1: you know my thoughts on this young lady, she is a stunner :flrt:

also nice to know i wasnt the only one up at 4am this morning :lol2:

·
Registered
13,321 Posts
More than wellcome mate , little stunner as well :no1:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
congrats mate :no1: you know my thoughts on this young lady, she is a stunner :flrt:

also nice to know i wasnt the only one up at 4am this morning :lol2:
thanks craig means alot yeah was out lastnight was still a lil drunk at 4am this morning but just happy to get her home well worth the wait

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More than wellcome mate , little stunner as well :no1:
thanks steve very happy with her. you going to show us what you got :whistling2::whistling2:

She looks great! A proper little stunner :no1:

Got a w&y coming myself this week : victory:
thanks mate looking forward to your post of you w&y

·
Registered
312 Posts
Very nice Y&W, love the contrast of the White sides against the yellow back.
Just hope mine turns up as nice as that now.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
gorgeous girly......

Gorgeous girly hun :2thumb:
I really like the W&Y morph, it's effects on patternation and colouration are enchanting, however lately it seems like all-an-sundry have them, seems a shame they are flooding into the market so much, I just hope all these guys importing this year give their little lasses another year or pref two growth wise, rather than a race to see who can get in before the market prices plummet..........Regardless I'm sure you are very proud and rightly so she is a real beauty love :2thumb:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gorgeous girly hun :2thumb:
I really like the W&Y morph, it's effects on patternation and colouration are enchanting, however lately it seems like all-an-sundry have them, seems a shame they are flooding into the market so much, I just hope all these guys importing this year give their little lasses another year or pref two growth wise, rather than a race to see who can get in before the market prices plummet..........Regardless I'm sure you are very proud and rightly so she is a real beauty love :2thumb:
thanks loony very happy to have her,me and kayleigh both agree with you there we are both looking forward to watching her grow over the next few seasons :flrt:

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Thats a lovely leopard gecko i was supposed to get one of these but the sale fell through cant fault the quality of yours though very specific patterning :-D

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
thanks phil means alot, she was indeed just can't get over her colour very nice but i have to say that lol
I will be watching those of you with W & Y very closely next season. I can't wait to see what you what do with this morph.
Good luck to you and all working with them. I really hope to see some people opening some new avenues with breeding with this morph.

Phil

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
She is stunning. A very nice clean stripe. There is much variation within this morph everyone is different but next year will have a few exciting things involving w/y s and i am sure everyone will be producing some real stunners!

Reactions: lewisdark86

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will be watching those of you with W & Y very closely next season. I can't wait to see what you what do with this morph.
Good luck to you and all working with them. I really hope to see some people opening some new avenues with breeding with this morph.

Phil
thanks m8 it will be a few seasons before i will be breeding her but it will give me time to think what i will do i have a few ideas:whistling2:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She is stunning. A very nice clean stripe. There is much variation within this morph everyone is different but next year will have a few exciting things involving w/y s and i am sure everyone will be producing some real stunners!
thanks m8 am over the moon with her

1 - 20 of 38 Posts