redknee

has anybody else have one of these? let me kno

yellow fat tail

one of i dont kno how many

got alot more but cudnt get good fotos... theyre 2 tempermental lol

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Very nice pics mate, love the yellow fat tail. What is the spider that looks like its in attack mode?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea man yellow fat tail; Androctonus australis, hes really agressive, reali dangerous if u get stung.. theres a gd chance of dying. hes for sale, so are most of the spiders in pics r 4 sale atm check the classifieds. Nah bro its not a thai black... i havent had anybody guess this spider rite yet.... and the spider in the photo is a featherleg baboon, as you can see shes a little bit crazy....

·
Registered
18 Posts
brachyphelma scheroderi said:
Yea man yellow fat tail; Androctonus australis, hes really agressive, reali dangerous if u get stung.. theres a gd chance of dying. hes for sale, so are most of the spiders in pics r 4 sale atm check the classifieds. Nah bro its not a thai black... i havent had anybody guess this spider rite yet.... and the spider in the photo is a featherleg baboon, as you can see shes a little bit crazy....
Good chance of dying? I thought tarantulas didn't kill people. Well, thats the general opinion.

·
Registered
33 Posts
In reply to asking what that spider is, is really difficult to tell from any picture never mind one like that.

Can I get a closer up picture? Of the colouring, the shape of the fovea (the round exoskeleton part right in the centre, on the top of the thorax) and maybe even a close up of the chelicerae?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.