redknee

has anybody else have one of these? let me kno

yellow fat tail

one of i dont kno how many

got alot more but cudnt get good fotos... theyre 2 tempermental lol

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Very nice pics mate, love the yellow fat tail. What is the spider that looks like its in attack mode?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea man yellow fat tail; Androctonus australis, hes really agressive, reali dangerous if u get stung.. theres a gd chance of dying. hes for sale, so are most of the spiders in pics r 4 sale atm check the classifieds. Nah bro its not a thai black... i havent had anybody guess this spider rite yet.... and the spider in the photo is a featherleg baboon, as you can see shes a little bit crazy....

·
Registered
18 Posts
brachyphelma scheroderi said:
Yea man yellow fat tail; Androctonus australis, hes really agressive, reali dangerous if u get stung.. theres a gd chance of dying. hes for sale, so are most of the spiders in pics r 4 sale atm check the classifieds. Nah bro its not a thai black... i havent had anybody guess this spider rite yet.... and the spider in the photo is a featherleg baboon, as you can see shes a little bit crazy....
Good chance of dying? I thought tarantulas didn't kill people. Well, thats the general opinion.

·
Registered
915 Posts
looks liikea H.minax but if it was your a mad man or it's cold enough to handle or a G.pulchra or maybe a B.schroederi

·
Registered
33 Posts
NO theriphosidae can kill you.
I think he means the scorpion. Hes from belfast and I believe theres no DWA there, so he can have bark scorpions and the like (DWA)

·
Registered
33 Posts
In reply to asking what that spider is, is really difficult to tell from any picture never mind one like that.

Can I get a closer up picture? Of the colouring, the shape of the fovea (the round exoskeleton part right in the centre, on the top of the thorax) and maybe even a close up of the chelicerae?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
couple of people got it, b. schroederi. havent met anybody over here hu got it rite lol nah m8 there is dwa, jus havent got roun 2 it yet..... wud put up closer pix but it wuz my m8s cam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts