Reptile Forums banner

new job definately forces sale..

929 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Meko 
#1 ·
with a little help from a leccy bill.

i'm setting off too early and getting back too late for the day time reps... I'm just getting enough time to feed them so everything has to go..

1 year old male beardie
male western collared

24inch + 36inch + 48inch UB tubes and starters
2 dimming thermostats

6x5x2 stack with a 5x2x2 for the beardie, a 5x5x2 for the collared and the bottom is a 5x2x2 not being used so needs glass and runners.

stack isn't in 'amazing' condition but 2 pieces of wood would more or less fix it. Also includes all interior stuff, branches and fake wall in the beardie viv. Also got a fake wall for the collareds but it's still de-fuming..

everything basically apart from the snake and geckos..

£200 or nearest offer, to be collected soon as seeing as the effin leccy people decided to do a proper reading instead of an estimated and lumbered me with a £250 bill.

See less See more
#3 ·
i can split if people want but can only do all stats and uv's along with kato once the collareds gone or he'll be stumped.

Although to be honest, if i split the prices of everything it'd come to alot more than the full lot.

#4 ·
bump and some pictures..

Viv stack

The top 2 glass runner panels could do with replacing, the bottom one was screwed to the floor of the top viv but i forgot when i moved it downstairs. The top panel i got lazy and screwed too close to the edge. will cost about 8 quid to replace if you want to.
The back of the viv is hardboard and the entire viv can be taken apart to be moved. The top has paint on it but unless you're 6'8 or standing on a chair you'll probably never see it.

Kato the 1 year old male beardie. eats like a beast, loves veg and bangs on the viv window to come out and play. Doesn't mind being handled.

Bonehead the collared. not sure if he's WC or CB but he's a skittish little sod and loves climbing.
Sometimes he'll go a couple of days without eating but then make up for it.

Kato's viv has a fake back wall in that he loves climing and i've done a rock wall for the collareds viv but not fitted it yet so they'll both come with it.

not going to put up a picture of all the uv's and that as you all know what they look like but there are 3 in different sizes!

I can probably deliver it for free locally or at cost to other places as it'll all fit in my car (a golf) no problem.

Rough price guides for new:
Dimming thermostats £45 each (x 2) + delivery
24inch 10.0 tube - £18 + delivery
36inch 10.0 tube - £20 + delivery
48inch 10.0 tube - £25 + delivery
(couple of months left in them)
Arcadia starters - £15 each (x 3)
60x72x24 3 viv stack (minus glass in the bottom one).. well it probably cost me around £200.

Then the cost of a 1 year old beardie - say £80 and a collared at around £50. Include the fake walls and branches and the heat mats i'll throw in as well.. oh and a shop bought fake wall that cost about £30 you're looking at well over £600 worth of kit for £200 just so i can pay my leccy bill :bash:

#8 ·
cheers Virmin.. Proper little characters too but i just can't keep them.
i thought they'd have been snapped up at that price, they'd make a great Christmas present.

#10 ·
yeah i got sold mine as female too but Gan1 i think it was sexed him as a male from his colours.

Can't really see a loan working as i'd still be out all day for work and with this stupidly large pay cut i need to cut down on outgoings including the leccy bill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.