Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Oh he's gorgeous ian congrats :gasp: he has eyes just like my tiny girl. I love the way pure sonorans have massive eyes. Im still after a male to go with Pixie....Damn you sir! :devil:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh he's gorgeous ian congrats :gasp: he has eyes just like my tiny girl. I love the way pure sonorans have massive eyes. Im still after a male to go with Pixie....Damn you sir! :devil:
Thanks Rach, he certainly is a stunner!....I am not sure but Phil may have some left, and is going to september doncaster show....he is very easy to deal with, and as you can see has top quality snakes! they are also very fairly priced.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Thanks Rach, he certainly is a stunner!....I am not sure but Phil may have some left, and is going to september doncaster show....he is very easy to deal with, and as you can see has top quality snakes! they are also very fairly priced.
Phils a nice guy with some gorgeous sonorans. Going to try and make it to donny in september hopefully but if i cant......im not in a desperate rush. Don't mind waiting as long as it takes to get my hands on one of his little dudes :2thumb:

Reactions: Ian.g

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Ian I am very happy you like the wee sonoran and thank you for all the nice comments.

As for availability I and one 2012 male leopard that comes with an awesome striped female 66% het aswell as two 2012 male 66% hets. I have also had a litter of 2013 leopards, hypos 66% het leopard and normals 66% het leopard although I hsve very few of all of these.

If I could figure out how to use my photobucket I would get lots of pic's up but untill then anyone intetested can see avaiabilty and new litter pics on my Calvert Reptiles Facebook page.

I will be at the september IHS show in Doncaster.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
haha that is the cutest eye i ever seen, beautiful serp!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts