Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all! my name is woodsy and ive just bought a 2 foot baby common boa called "Fluff" who is a stunning little girl! i hope that i can use all your extensive knowledge and experience to aid me in my new friend! i have wanted a snake since i was 6 but my mum is the most scared person of snakes i have ever encountered! now i don't live there so bring on the snakes! i have already started construction of a 7 foot by 3 foot high and 3 foot deep cage for when it gets big!

Here she is in full glory! Please leave comments as it would be nice to hear from people of experience with these snakes!

I LOVE HERE COLORING! I WAS ABLE TO BE THE FIRST TO CHOOSE FROM A HUGE LITTER AND I SPOTTED THE BIGGEST FEMALE IN THERE WITH THE LIGHTEST AND IN MY OPINION THE BEST PATTERNING THAT WAS THERE!

·
Registered
39,214 Posts
Ooh! She's very nice!

There are LOADS of people on here with boa's, specifically BCI's/BCC's, so I am sure you can get any info you need from them! And I am sure they will tell you how cute she looks as well!

·
Premium Member
5,743 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thats a lovely boa ya got there, as said we are here to help with any questions you have and in a few years you will be able to help others from the experience you have gained,

i personally have 4 boas, and i plan to get anothe 3 next year.

·
Registered
20,860 Posts
Hi Woodsy. I have certainly learnt a lot from others on here and if I can pass any of it on I will be happy to do so.

I currently have 28 BCCs and BCIs ranging from hatchlings to big Sal who is 6/7 years old plus 2 Dumerils.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
shes a stunner thats for sure...

best person for info (and i know he doesnt mind being bugged) is Gaz ...

thinking though.. a 7x3x3 might b a tad too big...

my 7ft boa is in a 6x3x3 and thats too big for him :D

peace

James

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
lovely little boa and welcome woodsy :2thumb::welcome:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Nice snake...............
Cracking name!!!!!!LOL:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
10,069 Posts
:lol2: look at your face with the little your boa in the fourth pic!

welcome and a great boa yes!

hope you enjoy with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts