Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went over to sheffield today to pick these 2 females up,the fog was that bad crossing the top of the peninnes you couldnt hardly see the car in front lol colours on these are nicer than the 2 i got the other day

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the first 2 i got were 55 each and these 2 i got for 180 for the 2

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
first ones are a bargain, the 2nd lot are about what i would expect... i will have a few of these as well as mack snow stripes and supersnows this year plus a few other selected morphs including my favs supergiants.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
They are lovley Mike all stunners and not a bad price either :)

how much do you charge melanie for your mack snows and super snows when you have them available??

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
well i'm not quite sure yet but less than they are currently being sold, the mack snows round about 70-75 mark and the supersnows possibly 250-280 but not sure yet could be even cheaper the old man works at the prices, i have a few eggs incubating for mack snow and mack stripes and supersnows will have more later on hopefully. got quite a few morphs for this year and so nearer the time i will list what i have when they become ready....of course special prices to forum members
idea of what i will have this year though are mack snows supersnows, mack stripes,giants,supergiants,hyglo,sunglo,normals,hy yellows etc and a friend of mine is doing aptors and raptors we work together to keep morphs affordable. so hopefully fingers crossed and all going well we will have these...:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will be interested in a few female raptors

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
ok well i haven't got any myself at the moment but like i said we work with a man that does and therefore can keep you updated on that score. raptors and aptors will be a project for us next year as he is after some of our morphs.
the supersnows are going to be nearer to the 300 mark in reality so the old man said lol but generally until they are ready and we have checked the current mark we won't be able to be a definate price only a guide.
we will be using the reptile taxi and of course collection is also possible.
idea of morphs available will be
sunglos
hyglos
supersnows
mack snows
mack stripes
normals
high yellows
giants
supergiants

our friend has raptors,aptors and big macks.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
keep me posted i will take some raptors and sunglos

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
89 Posts
There looking good m8, hope they have settled down ok, i do have a couple of males left 2 off which are breeding size and around 8 super macks left these are £275 each

I've also got Mack albinos, Mack patternless, Raptors, Aptors, Enigmas, Sunglows, Giants and Super Giants and many more

Steve
SheffieldGeckos

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
There looking good m8, hope they have settled down ok, i do have a couple of males left 2 off which are breeding size and around 8 super macks left these are £275 each

I've also got Mack albinos, Mack patternless, Raptors, Aptors, Enigmas, Sunglows, Giants and Super Giants and many more

Steve
SheffieldGeckos

by super mack do you mean supersnows or supergiant mack snows, sorry abit confused as your supersnows are £450 on site so what are the £275 ones please.
personally interested in the enigmas have you got a pic of one i may be interested in that for myself i think they are fantastic.
melanie x

·
Registered
404 Posts
they are lovely looking leo's!:smile:

why is it all the best rep breeders/shops are up north:(

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
they are lovely looking leo's!:smile:

why is it all the best rep breeders/shops are up north:(
i'm not that far away from you (leamington spa) i admit i am not a big concern like the others and so do not have alot of geckos for sale but during the year i'll have a few i hope and so can keep you updated.
there is alot of fantastic breeders at the moment and i have brought from most of them and never had a problem with any of them, always very helpful so if you are after something abit special even if i don't have that morph i can always point you in the right direction to find the perfect gecko for you.:smile:

·
Registered
89 Posts
by super mack do you mean supersnows or supergiant mack snows, sorry abit confused as your supersnows are £450 on site so what are the £275 ones please.
personally interested in the enigmas have you got a pic of one i may be interested in that for myself i think they are fantastic.
melanie x

Sites just not been updated for a while has i have a problem with my computer at home and only get on at work, The enigmas, i only have 2 adult females at the moment but will be producing some nice stuff(fingers crossed ) in the next couple of months

steve

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Steve
SheffieldGeckos

yeahh mate they are fine,cheers:smile: .really tempted to get some other morphs from you soon.and any1 thinking of buying macks or high end morphs,steve is your man.i visited his house to pick mine up,sound guy with great stock,highly recommended

1 - 20 of 23 Posts