Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi boys and girls.
about few months ago one of my odd looking female that was bred to Ralph davis line of phantoms, layed. the eggs hatched on early october. ive managed to hatch 3 new phantom combos. sadly 2 of them died. i contacted ralph davis and he saw the pics he confirmed that they are a new morph but they do need proving out as codom or dominant,
i did post a topic on this on October and got lots of replies.
im thinking of selling the last baby. since i need some cash for a new project.
im not sure of the sex either,

it weighs at 200 grams

im open to sensible offers.
it is currently in shed i try to upload pics as soon as i can

thanks

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
No offence,

but isnt the price abit steep for a potentially banded normal?

wouldnt it be better to hold back to determine whether it is actually a morph and genetic and not just a pretty normal before selling?

·
Massive Member
11,823 Posts
Just in addition to that, incubation problems can sometimes trick out the pattern of hatchlings. The fact that 2 of them died with hardbelly makes me wonder if that's all it is.

Otherwise is just looks like a banded type animal and certainly not something new or particularly out of the ordinary so calling it a new morph at this stage without proving out is a bit far fetched.

Anyway, good luck with the sale. I'm sure someone will want to offer you something for it.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I like to take a gamble on unusual royals! Ill give u £100 I'm in Wigan fri/ sat, good price for a normal hatchling.. I'm willing to loose £70 on this but I don't think any1 will gamble £1470 or anywhere close. The offer is serious and not any form of dig at this sale.

Reactions: Synergy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts