Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was saying a while ago how rouge has now got her chinese eye stripe hes a pic of her taken a couple of days ago you can just about see it by her eye

manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol she is a fat little piggie 14 crix she ate this morning i swear she thinks she is an adult costing me an arm and a leg lol
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yer shes really comming along well doesnt stop eating still a bit funny about being held but she is still young :D
manda xx

·
Registered
669 Posts
hes def a boy..got the crest and the bits to go with it. i can work it out as shop said when they got them all in but not sure when they said!!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
lizard_lover said:
well i was saying a while ago how rouge has now got her chinese eye stripe hes a pic of her taken a couple of days ago you can just about see it by her eye

manda xx
if thats u in that pic the i have to say your lovley

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
leejclark said:
lizard_lover said:

manda xx
if thats u in that pic the i have to say your lovley
This made me laugh, i have visions now of a water dragon sat at the pic posting his photos :lol:

Manda shes lovely and is coming along really well and getting so big :D

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol i no tombraider was quite random wasnt it yer hes great ate anouther 14 crix today only just brought them gonna have to start buying in bulk i think :D
manda xx

·
Registered
672 Posts
lizard_lover said:
lol i no tombraider was quite random wasnt it yer hes great ate anouther 14 crix today only just brought them gonna have to start buying in bulk i think :D
manda xx
sorry i meant the pic on the left u look beautiful

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
hey huni dint get out again 2day.absolutely lashing down so still got ur package here!!

Am confused by the names of ur dragons lol...do u mean Rouge as in the colour red or do u mean Rogue like of x-men??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts