Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to publically announce our latest project which sees TS and MMM Geckos in joint ownership of a European exclusive.... The Black Pearl!
The following pictures are around the beginning stages of what The Urban Gecko describe as the sixth of seven developmental stages.
More info on this can be found here:

The Urban Gecko

If you would like any more info please feel free to contact either:
Sam of TS-Geckos at [email protected] or
Mike of MMM Geckos at [email protected]

We hope you like our new project and are as excited as we are; the possibilities at this point really are endless!

So what are you opinions?
Any comments are greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
absolutley gorgeous!

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
awesome!!! i like the fact when they get older they look whiter then a mack snow , lol would be awesome if you can get one that stays black throughout, red eyes would also be amazing!!!
It is strange how they lighten up then darken again. Red eyes may be a possibility as well ;)

·
Oh God - not her AGAIN
9,646 Posts
That is absolutely brilliant. We look forward to hearing your future breeding plans.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Brilliant, nice to see someone working with them in the UK. How i'd love to get my hands on one:mf_dribble:

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
So what are you opinions?
Any comments are greatly appreciated!
lol Mike knows my opinions on this but will repeat anyway hun ~ I think it's bloody amazing and wish you both great things ................. and can I be put on the waiting list :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
lol Mike knows my opinions on this but will repeat anyway hun ~ I think it's bloody amazing and wish you both great things ................. and can I be put on the waiting list :2thumb:
Cheers Mel :D Not sure on the waiting list though, may be a while before we sell any :whistling2:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have only one question

HOW MUCH ARE THE BABIES GONNA COST?????????
i want one
I think the only three things we can be sure of at the moment with this project is:
1. As i say the opportunities are endless!
2. We are both overjoyed!
3. What ever we do produce will be in high demand, not only by you guys but also by us.
As Mike says it may be another season before we release any.

·
Registered
6,456 Posts
i have only one question

HOW MUCH ARE THE BABIES GONNA COST?????????
i want one
For you? 25 hand tame CB Tokays, 15 of which have to be Calicos.........

·
Funkygeckos.webs.com
5,359 Posts
Bah Humbug :devil:

Haha, great stuff - you both must be so excited and apprehensive at the same time!

Great coup for the both of you, and judging by the pics, that little beauty is going to worth every scrap of time, money and worry that you`re going to spend on it - a very, very rare opportunity to have a direct influence on the way forward for an entire morph. Get this right, as I know you will, and it could open up a real `pandora`s box` of delights......and one of the best parts about it, is that whatever you pair her to, and whatever you produce in the coming seasons - there is no right or wrong because there is very little to compare it with!!! The only thing I don`t envy you though is the worry, no way would I be able to sleep - I`d have an alarm clock set hourly in the night so I could get up and hand feed her scraps of lobster, just to make sure she was ok haha!!!

It`s pretty remarkable to think that your BP is still some way short of reaching it`s full increment, and fulfilling it`s potential - to think it could go even darker really takes some imagination.

All the possibilities that I know you`ve ploughed through already - black body/black eyes; black body/red eyes; black body/carrot tail :)mf_dribble:) etc, etc....can`t wait to see your results if you decide to go ahead and pair her to an Enigma or Calico; and introduce the Blizzard gene - and why not throw in Eclipse too just to see what happens?! Where do you start?

Anyroad - genuinely hope that everything pans out 100% perfectly, and smoothly for you - as it will - and that, aside from all the technicalities/genetics/potential, you both just have an excellent, and rewarding time being the proud owners of one of the most unique leos in Europe - congrats : victory:

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
if you ever get a pure black with red eyes i'll sell you both my kidney's and my liver or on second thought a hell of a lot of money.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
For you? 25 hand tame CB Tokays, 15 of which have to be Calicos.........
eugh, calico's, you can have em all PMSL, 25 hand tame omg it would take me a year to get that many tame LOL,
speaking of such ventures, i got offered 400 quid for rocky due to his size and puppy tame nature, tempting but he's my baby so NO!!

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
Cheers Mel :D Not sure on the waiting list though, may be a while before we sell any :whistling2:
lmao don't blame you hun ........... best things are those that take time ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im not really a gecko man perfer my chams but they are amazing. Red eyed or not they look stunning almost a black leopard gecko. I love the stage 5 (i think) when they are sort of purple, black and white.
Keep up the good work, you might have just tempted me into geckos as well as chams.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.