Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm pleased to announce that on Saturday 5th March (10am) we will be opening a new reptile shop in Coventry on the outskirts of the city centre. We would love for any reptile forums members to come down and take a look and let us know what you think! Our address is:

KBN Reptiles
21 City Arcade
Coventry
CV1 3HX

(For anyone that knows Coventry this is just opposite the Ikea megastore and down the Grey Friars ally where Argos is). Any questions you might have then please send a PM or email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Thank you and hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just under two weeks until we open!!

ALL RFUK MEMBERS RECEIVE 10% OFF EVERYTHING ON OUR OPENING WEEKEND. SATURDAY AND SUNDAY! JUST MENTION RFUK TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hier,

I've met the owner and hes a nice chap, and i've had reptiles in Coventry for years, i shall be using your goodselves, and it's well overdue that we have a decent rep shop in Coventry,

The shop is 5 mins walk from most places in the City center, and your spoilt for choice ref parking, and the Inspire Cafe Bar round the corner in New Union St, was voted 28th best bar in UK in 2010. So theres plenty of reason to viset the shop and surrounding area.

I shall be popping round the shop soon .. good luck and take care ...

Steve

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Steve that's really nice of you to say! Come down on our opening day and get the 10% off the frozen food you're after. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i`ll be down to see you that day after i knock off at aquatics worlds!
come in and wish you good luck!
i had a walk over today and your shops looking really nice i really like that display youve got in the window and that fake iguana! i want it in my house!
shop looks really good! the black vivs look really nice!
are you opening upstairs to the public aswell?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys! Lord Monty which one are you from Aquatics World? Upstairs will be open yes, it will mostly just hold our vivariums and terrariums for sale.

MORE NEWS!
We'll be getting some exotics in for our opening day... Skunks, Priarie dogs, Bush Babies, Opossums' and much more!

·
Registered
513 Posts
im the tall ginger kid who is the saturday worker who deals with the reptiles?
you two are from shirley right? im sure ive talked to you before
and exotics? any marmosets?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah we've spoken before, we've been there a few times. The exotics are only there for our opening day. We're working on getting some marmosets and Capuchins in as well but it's only a small possibility.

·
Registered
513 Posts
right well ill definatly be in cant wait to have a chat and see it all up and running, i make sure i walk past now whenever im in town haha!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I shall definately pop over from Kenilworth and take a look. Exactly what was needed in the City centre.... good luck!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Me and other half will pop down. Always love a good trip out to reptile shops!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the messages, will be great to meet everyone. Our opening day will be 10am until 6pm, though if it's still busy we might stay open a little later.

Not long to go now! Any questions or requests please just send a message and we'll get back to you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hi Ken. Looking forward to seeing your Skunks along with Debonaire Exotic's animals. Thank you for putting a link to their site up. Just so everyone knows, Debonaire exotics will be bringing some of their animals to our opening so check out their website and come and see them next Saturday! They have many more photo's on their facebook page 'kuckuniwi Raccoon' and do great private shows.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Looking forward to it.......might also bring my very exotic chocolate Dobermann too.........he loves LOTS of fuss & is personal body guard to all the other critters :lol2: I am sure he can "encourage" people to buy things before they leave :whistling2: He was reared at Debonaires place, so VERY used to a wide variety of exotic creature.

·
Registered
513 Posts
im so excited over your exotic mammals carlycharlie!
what times are you there?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts