Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

we are opening a new reptile and pet suplies shop in warley,west midlands called scales and tails on 27th of this month.

we are very excited and are looking forward to meeting lots of new friends.

see you all soon.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
hi

we are opening a new reptile and pet suplies shop in warley,west midlands called scales and tails on 27th of this month.

we are very excited and are looking forward to meeting lots of new friends.

see you all soon.
sweeeeetttttttt

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
what you planning on selling

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
their is a shop called scales and tails in leicester
There's lots of scales & tails shops out there, the name is quite common/popular ;)
Scales and Tails - Leicester (Scales and Tails Leicester, Reptiles, Fish, Birds & Mammals)
Tails and Scales - Stafford (Tails and Scales Reptile Shop Stafford UK. Snakes Lizards Tortoise Spiders Scorpians Fish and all habitats)
Scales N Tails - Cornwall (Scales n Tails)
Scales N Tails - S Wales (Welcome to Scales 'N' Tails, South Wales reptile pet shop)

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
This is to good to be true! For to long have there been just shops around selling a couple of corns and that was about it, you couldnt of been placed better, im in Halesowen XD

·
Registered
339 Posts
oooo excellent we definitely have a look when your open, especially as it will be pretty close

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
every one loves to skank and copy my shop name :devil:
im sure it is a no brainer to come up with your own name
or is it??????
and that must be why you have copied my business name...yes

we have been useing the name scales and tails for over 20 years even before we were a business

i shake my head in shame at you all that you cant even be bothered to come up with a seperate name to someone elses award winning business and reputation

a case of jumping on others peoples band wagons yet again:whistling2:

absolutly classic now a days

scales and tails

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
should have copyrighted or trademarked it then !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts