Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyy everybody! Got my new baby nile monitor there on friday :) he's not as bad as everyone makes out them to be, sure he bites but hes handable. I also got a breeding trio off tokay geckos :) more for the look rather than trying to tame lol hopefully will be getting more stuff in this friday, maybe a few crestie's or somthing different! Any suggestions?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and i updated the animal list :whistling2:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No suggestions??????

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
u should try taming the tokays downi plan to when i get mine lol itd be worth it

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
u should try taming the tokays downi plan to when i get mine lol itd be worth it
youll change your mind when you hear them SCREAM! Trust me i got bit by one, u cant get them off and every time u try to pull them off they get tighter and thighter like a clamp, make sure u have a bucket of cold water also to get them to let go, its the only way! :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
youll change your mind when you hear them SCREAM! Trust me i got bit by one, u cant get them off and every time u try to pull them off they get tighter and thighter like a clamp, make sure u have a bucket of cold water also to get them to let go, its the only way! :2thumb:
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry but i lent my friend my camera wile hes away on holidays, hell b back on thursday.... get use a pic up off the nile but the tokays..... rather u than me again lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice, yea there my favourite reptile now since ive had it, there the most cheeky, curious wee buggars that seem tame then when u arnt watching they would run a mile! lol you have a ornate? mite get one, not sure what there like mine has a beautiful gold tail and the markings are pure gold also, lovley wee boy. BTW hes called CHOMPER :flrt:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i have experienced this lol its not very pleasent, i was holding one of my tokays peacfully for the first time and i was like wow i cant belive this so went to show others and by the time i got to them it was dangling from my knuckle, and i was like i was comin to show you how nicely he was sitting on my hand lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have experienced this lol its not very pleasent, i was holding one of my tokays peacfully for the first time and i was like wow i cant belive this so went to show others and by the time i got to them it was dangling from my knuckle, and i was like i was comin to show you how nicely he was sitting on my hand lol
lol who would think something that size pack such a sore bite??:gasp:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
any ideas on what to buy next?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
an asian water monitor matE!
was thinkin off one but there too similar to a nile, was thinkin off a crestie or a tegu or sumthin around those lines

1 - 17 of 17 Posts