Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's about this for an hours work and £30.00

Its houses 5 50ltr Contico tubs and once warmed up will be home to some of my bigger royals and my 2 new ones come weekend.

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Pretty damn good for an hour and 30 quid.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think they are, I only have the top on with the lid as the bloke at B&Q cut it a bit too big, so it will be good for humidity, I'll probably just put a bit of duct tape on a the sides on the top one.
The others have a bout 3mm gap on the top.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Money well spent

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hey Tom, don't suppose you fancy moving to Wales to you, I could do with a handyman :) I'm having my 50L RUB rack built, but I'm about to convert a large chest of draws myself (out with the knickers etc, in with the snakes) if my calculations are correct it will house 9 x 9L RUBS, to house my new babies in when they arrive, leaving me with 3x9L free and 4x50L. All I need to do now is find something to fill them with :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wales:whistling2::whistling2::whistling2: already have a load in the family, damn sis lol

Im going to have to knock some more up soon (racks!!!) as I've some more royals coming.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
:lol2::rotfl:Luckily I'm not Welsh, born in Southampton, moved here at 14, the OH is though :) Still thnk Rugby is a waste of space, and the Welsh can't jump :) Now Ice Hockey is another matter ;)

Build me a few while your at it, Racks that is :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts