Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone!

We are now beginning to take pre-orders for the BHB and Prehistoric Pets shipment that is expected in early December.

There are some beautiful snakes available, weather your wanting a retic, royal, burm or colubrid :)

Please call us or drop us an email for the UK price, 33% deposit will secure your snake for the shipment. Once they arrive and they have all been checked over we will call/email you to let you know they are ready for collection.

We are also happy to courier to you via AC reptile chauffeurs at a cost of £45-£75 depending on your location.

Please see the websites below for availability, and do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions at all :)

Bhb Reptiles - Home Page

PrehistoricPets

Thanks to all our existing and prospective customers :)

Kind Regards,

The Reptile Room

·
Registered
75 Posts
BHB link isn't working, you click on their list of ball pythons and nothing happens :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
A recent Visit to the REPTILE ROOM - NorthWest UK

A mega big thankyou to the REPTILE ROOM : ordered and aquired two Leucistic lindheimeri bred by BHB USA and obtained via the Reptile Room UK. I had wanted this particular species a good part of this year having ordered one from elsewhere but unlucky due to unforseen circumstances - mainly that only true albino ( pink eyed) or bug-eyed Captive Bred hatchlings were being delivered to the first supplier I contacted. THE PRICE VIA the REPTILE ROOM WAS ALSO HALF PRICE that of the other supplier. ( I opted for courier in the first case but saved this time by picking them up personally - hence the total price discrepancy).
As soon as I saw the Reptile Room's advertisement on the forum and checked BHB I knew all was good. From making a phone call to these guys and my order processed, delivered and picked up took less than two weeks - guess I was one of the last to put in an order but I would have waited anyhow.

Got to say the CB hatchlings are A1 quality - so clean and strike feeding on a pinky each less than 48 hours arriving home - how's that for relaibility and satisfaction - ACE. **

I have to thank the team for also being very welcoming, laid back and I even got a 'look behind the scenes' making every minute that little more special and the whole trip extra worthwhile. The display enclosures and every critter was superb - not one appearing ill, stressed or unfortunate - surely testament to good practice, husbandry and dedication.

** Just got to state that anyone who does purchase any critter from any outlet - make sure you also place something like shredded aspen bedding into the plastic containers they are supplied in. This simple procedure ensures that the critter will not bounce around inside the tub on the journey back to one's place.

·
Registered
15,217 Posts
Do you have a written list split into sexes like last time you did an import? It's taking me a ridiculous amount of time to go through the pictures looking for what I want .

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no we do not unfortunately, the list and availability changes so much on a day to day basis that by the time we would have written and calculated a price list to post it would already be out of date - sorry!

It may not help but there is a search function that you can type in the morph your looking for, and that will bring up all the ones specified and any containing that gene.

thanks

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
there are some stunning nicaraguan and columbian boas also available, along with the colubrids, royals and retics :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi. Wat Nics are there? I can't see anything on prehistoric and not sure if its only male hypos on BHB? I did p.m you but not heard back? Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi. Wat Nics are there? I can't see anything on prehistoric and not sure if its only male hypos on BHB? I did p.m you but not heard back? Cheers
hypo and normal nics, male and female :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
hypo and normal nics, male and female :)

From who? Any pics please or a link showing the animals? Prehistoric isnt showing any and BHB is only showing males?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts