Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!! i did it again i have another. she is so pretty!
I brought her home yesterday she is an 07 IJ x JJ Iran Jaya Jungle Jag cross carpet python. Thanks Shropshire Exotics:no1: She handles so well and is a darling
BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO NAME HER??????? HELP?????

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Congrats, she is beautiful :no1:

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
gorgeous snake, very beautiful markings. congratz

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers every1 i'm so happy with her but not sure about the name:
'nice yellow snake':lol2:

It was easy naming Rug my other carpet
but wat other carpets are there i cant call her floor tile????:bash:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not Rob he keeps winding me up coz there was a male there to so hansome(the snake not rob lol) so he's all lonely now:blush:
I sold her to myself as i kept wanting her as soon as i seen her! when other people were looking at her i couldnt bare it if someone else bought her:whip:

Its a great place i'm there every sunday they have loads of very nice animals and i want them all:bash:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Exquisitely Beautiful, well jealous. After a Jungle myself next.

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Not Rob he keeps winding me up coz there was a male there to so hansome(the snake not rob lol) so he's all lonely now:blush:
I sold her to myself as i kept wanting her as soon as i seen her! when other people were looking at her i couldnt bare it if someone else bought her:whip:

Its a great place i'm there every sunday they have loads of very nice animals and i want them all:bash:
I'll tell Rob you called him ugly :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Aye got to agree it's a great shop, did Mike try and talk to you about coachwhips? :whistling2::whistling2:

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
She's a beauty. Call her Keira.:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
lovely snake ,great markings: victory:,how about Allie (allied carpets) or Persia

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh theres some great name suggestions: Persia thats lush and Magic!

yea mike always talks about coachwhips he's great they r all great people and a good laugh and Marie is a human sugar glider lol! i love them all its like a local meeting place for reptile people!:2thumb:

They r all gonna wind me up next sunday about the male to this female:whip:

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Nice carpet. :2thumb:

If you're naming with a rug theme:

Sheepskin
Bearskin

:lol2:

I like Persia though.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
she is about 2 and a half foot long at a guess carpets only grow to a rough max of 8ft for coastals but all the others no bigger than 6-7foot

1 - 20 of 39 Posts