Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is my newest additions to the family, i went a little mad and got 3 snakes in one day. oops lol

first is a 2 year old rat snake.

second is the baby milk snake

and the 3rd is baby king snake

now if anyone wants to name these guys or girls (dont know the sexes so boy and girl name for each)

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
awwww their all gorgeous,well dun :):)

im hopeless with names im afraid,lol

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
You will have as many as me soon!!! :lol2:

How about, Eenie, Meenie, Miney and you can call your baby Boa Mo :2thumb:

Very cute by the way :no1:

If you do want them sexed, let me know as I am in Aberdeen at the weekend to pick Anna up

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very cute but I'm rubbish with names!

Where did you get the pueblan? Been after one for ages!
out scotadds, so went to have a look at the king and ended up geting both of them lol. did you get your whip snake yesterday

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Milk snake looks stunning:2thumb:,so what, did you blag to the misses 3 for the price 1:whistling2:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You will have as many as me soon!!! :lol2:

How about, Eenie, Meenie, Miney and you can call your baby Boa Mo :2thumb:

Very cute by the way :no1:

If you do want them sexed, let me know as I am in Aberdeen at the weekend to pick Anna up
what day and time are you in as im working all weekend to pay for my new vivs but michelle should be here, think the little guys are to small to probe but yous could still come round for a cupa b4 your long drive home.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
out scotadds, so went to have a look at the king and ended up geting both of them lol. did you get your whip snake yesterday
We got the whip last week sometime. Haven't been tagged yet but he's super quick and keeps flying out of Stuarts hands and hiding in awkward places!

If you ever decide you don't want the milk :whistling2: :lol2:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We got the whip last week sometime. Haven't been tagged yet but he's super quick and keeps flying out of Stuarts hands and hiding in awkward places!

If you ever decide you don't want the milk :whistling2: :lol2:
just seen pics of your whip in off topic he looks massive,dont think thats the one i seen in the shop last time.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yeah, he is quite long. It's deceptive though because he is really slender. Think he's about 6 footish.

Anyway, back on topic, names for your new babies, how about Melba for the milk?

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
what day and time are you in as im working all weekend to pay for my new vivs but michelle should be here, think the little guys are to small to probe but yous could still come round for a cupa b4 your long drive home.
Not sure at the min but would be good to pop round and see Michelle and meet the new snakes. Will let you or her know.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Just Checked on Pubes (my pueblan) to make sure he's still there as yours looks identical :2thumb: , fast arent they ? :lol2:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just Checked on Pubes (my pueblan) to make sure he's still there as yours looks identical :2thumb: , fast arent they ? :lol2:
your not wrong there iv never seen a snake so fast b4, i take it they are like most hatchlins and will came down as they get bigger.

·
Registered
467 Posts
your not wrong there iv never seen a snake so fast b4, i take it they are like most hatchlins and will came down as they get bigger.
Dunno m8 , mines about the same age as yours, I bloody hope so :lol2:
He has stopped musking me now though which is nice of him.
All the care sheets say they are squirmy when young but calm down with age: victory:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Nice additions, but getting three at a time has got to be a sign of addiction. :lol2:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
hi mate congrats on the new snakes

if you have males the names

boruc strachan and ven short for vennegoor:Na_Na_Na_Na:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2::lol2:

take care mate

1 - 20 of 23 Posts