Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I decided to take some pics of the snakes I bought at the Basildon Show today, I hope you enjoy them, I know I do!

This is Salient, Hi Gold male Royal, CB04

This is Lust, the Female Blue Beauty Snake, CB06

This is Desire, Male Blue Beauty Snake, CB06

This is Vanity, Female Radiated Ratsnake, het albino

And last but by no means least, my favourite buy today by a looooooong way.....Envy, Female Long nosed Tree Snake - Philodryas Baroni

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo not fair :!: I am now OFFICIALLY sick as the proverbial parrot :!:

Those are AWESOME snakes , esp that Long nosed Tree . i gotta emigrate down south :!:

Take care

Pete

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, lol. Yea the green thing - easier to call it this! - is pretty awesome. I knew a little bit about them before I got them, and had a read when I got home, pretty interesting snakies actually, and she is an absolute stunner :lol:

Im soo chuffed with what I bought, spent a lickle bit too much though but meh...Whats money there for if not to spend on snakies?! :p :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, great description :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
lovely lot of snakes you have there

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
the baroni is awesome..theyd run out before i could get one for myself :(

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
rankindude2 said:
the baroni is awesome..theyd run out before i could get one for myself :(
I know i was looking at them too,but scarleteveg was hanging onto it for grim death! I dont think think there was much chance of prizing it out of her hands!
Congrats on the new snakes,all stunning!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Awwww.... they're all gorgeous.... and I wanna pointy-nose-snake too!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Theyre lovely but I already knew that.. sitting on the way home referring to it as "the green thing" :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol, woohoo for green thingys! Thank you for all your lovely replies :lol: They are all fantastic, the green thing :lol: is really amazing to watch, an arboreal snake so is very agile, and the nose.....the nose is just funky!

But yeah, thanks for the replies, no doubt you will see a lot more of them as they grow up, and hopefully breed :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
reticulatus said:
I don't suppose your name is Julie by any chance is it?
It could be....but alas it is not :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts