Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just found a Salmon Pink Birdeater for £7, its a juvinile at 2" approx, I should get it in the next few days, cant wait, i'll show pics when it arrives.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
did u find it at snakes and adders by any chance

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hardy little buggers. A good spider to keep in my opinion. Very aggressive whilst young but tend to chill out after a while in captivity. I have even known people who handle them without problems, although I wouldnt recommend it myself!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yeah ive had T's from dan before int he past great chap, nice one mark cant wait to see the pics, i had one some time ago but never again shes was a right B***H, id have to feed her every day and she'd still look for more, in the end i fed her on mice:smile:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it will be here before 1pm tomorrow:) , if bloody Royal Mail Special Delivery is any good!:bash:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
never slate Royal Mail again, it turned up at 9:45 this morning, although the posty was holding the box upside down and flipped it up the right way when he realised, but then he didnt know what was in it, there was nothing on the box saying it was alive animal so the poor thing has probably spent the last 24 hours being thrown around everywhere, anyway, its home now and its lovely, and tiny, didnt realise how small it was going to be, i've seen bigger spiders in my bath lol, i'll post some pics later when its settled a bit, it already nearly escaped when it was put in it tub, tried to put the lid on and it was up on the rim trying to do a bunk.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
all the best with your tarantula..salmon pinks are really nice tarantulas

1 - 11 of 11 Posts