Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally were making a viv stack for our leo collection- we need to find glass next ...

What do you think so far?

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
thats wicked, same as the one im making!..lol

ikea is awesome for flat pack, and they have all the sizes we need as reptile keepers...lol

very cool, show us an updated pic when its all done!...:)

·
Registered
18,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will do, show us urs too!

yeah, we were gonna build from scratch, but we figured out the prices and this worked out cheaper, already cut, and we couldnt get contiboard big enough in b&q cos they only have big sheets in white (eurgh!)

these wardrobes are great cos the shelves are ready cut and u can just make whatever size u like :D

·
Registered
12,007 Posts
Its awful high how are you going to see and sort out out the top two? You'll need to sort out some plinths top and bottom so the substrate doesnt come out when you open the doors!!

Marina:)

·
Registered
18,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, we havent put the plinths in, weve only done the frame! by the weekend we should have done the plinths, the light fittings, and hopefully the glass if we can get some cut in time!

the top 2 are quite high but i have a step for cleaning out. they prob wont be used all the time anyhow cos i want a spare for seperating my females if one ever gets sick :) u never know!

·
Registered
778 Posts
: victory:Cough cough Price? Cough

·
Registered
18,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
approximately w1.5ft d2ft h1.25ft each.

it cost £35 each wardrobe frame, which can be attached together in the middle, 14 each drawer, and £28 for the 8 shelves.

so altogether £126.

·
Registered
18,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its for our leopard geckos- we have 6 so theres room for our future hatchlings, a spare for quarantine/ilness, and prob another spare 'just in case...' lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts