Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this, but here's some photos of my Iggy boy Iggy Pop & it's his 15th birthday today, he's an oldy but a goody.

Poser:

Iggy before having the chop, he lost about a foot & a half from his tail.

Iggy today on his birthday with choccy cake on his face.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ta for that. he's a good 'ol boy, 15 years we've been together, he never grew to full length but 5 foot was enough for him so he stopped. Just the once a year for the choccy cake.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
awww bless him hes an oap iggy i never know what the life expectancy is for iggys. and haha chocolate cake well uve got to have something ur not alowd on ur birthday its like a rule.:lol2:
xsachax

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
He looks lovely :grin1:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know what? He really is. He's been handled since I got him, when he was a couple of weeks old & he loves to be beside me whenever he's out. loves his mom.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's an oap indeed, and he's just got himself a new retirement home and all the mod cons to pass his golden years in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes very, in the photo, he's just lying on what is now his cushion, on the back of the sofa about to have an evening nap. It's a tough life you know lying around all day, time for him to have a rest.

·
Registered
879 Posts
do u just let him crawl around the house?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nope, he's got his viv which he spends most of the time in but i let him out in the evening for a few hours.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Happy 15th Birthday :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts