Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody meet Chip 1 1/2yr old Beardie, swapped a Bibrons Gecko (little nutters!) for him :D he's such a little sweetie, he was the runt of the litter and is stunted :( and has lost half his tail :x but hes still gorgeous :D

Chip with his friend (1yr old) at Reptile Club

On bed at home

In his Viv

I am interested in possibly finding Chip a couple of girlfriends if anyone has any female beardies around his age for sale/adoption, hes probably not going to grow much more so stunted females would be ideal (i dont ask for much)
Anyway thats the newest member of my family, we're moving house on 8th Dec - more space more reps!! :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Awww he' sweet.

Reptile Club???? tell me more.....

Good Luck with the move.

Janine.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get all the details for the reptile club & post them on the snake thread tomorrow under 'reptile club' but basically we all meet on the first wed of every month & have talks on various animals, inc spiders/insects etc pretty much cover all exotics! also if theres any reptile shows on etc they will arrange a mini bus etc for people and best of all its held in a pub :D (who said alcohol & 9ft snakes is a bad idea....!) Lol also people will bring different animals each week, another person on this forum goes (its in my 'best shop in southwest' thread in snakes, anyways more details tomorrow.....
Oh yea & its in Barnstaple Devon :oops: lol

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll get all the details for the reptile club & post them on the snake thread tomorrow under 'reptile club' but basically we all meet on the first wed of every month & have talks on various animals, inc spiders/insects etc pretty much cover all exotics! also if theres any reptile shows on etc they will arrange a mini bus etc for people and best of all its held in a pub :D (who said alcohol & 9ft snakes is a bad idea....!) Lol also people will bring different animals each week, another person on this forum goes (its in my 'best shop in southwest' thread in snakes, anyways more details tomorrow.....
Oh yea & its in Barnstaple Devon :oops: lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts