Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what is going to be the next reptile that you are going to purchase?

when i thought about this myself it was alot harder to figure out than i thought :lol: there was alot of if buts and maybes but no definates....so what would yours be??

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
not a reptile but Im picking up some hermit crabs thursday then maybe a millipede followed by either a couple of spiders or scorpians. The next reptile wont be until next year and its will probably be a BT skink :)

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Getting the mrs 4 ecuadorian hermit crabs for xmas but got more kings for myself as always.. and after those more kings :lol: :lol: But next year Ill hopefully be getting a yemen chameleon and a carpet python.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I'm on the lookout for a breeding pair of Crested Geckos but i think my next purchase is going to be a sub-adult female Crestie.

After that its hard to say... i have so many maybes and wants. I think at the moment i can narrow it down to Flying Geckos as i dont have the space for many of my other wants such as Frilled dragon, mountain horned dragon, Beardie, Water dragon, Saw back map turtles.... the list goes on!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I dont know wat my next reptile is Fixx wont tell me...........but I am collecting him/her/them on saturday so looking forward to that.

EDIT:

Also collecting another pair of sunbeam snakes very very soon :D hopefully saturday as well

Oh yeah and also a male rosy boa as well on saturday as long as we get the ok for collection

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Fiji Iguanas :)

In an ideal world.

More realistically I need to find a male prehensile-tailed skink for my two females!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Not purchasing but rehoming a yellow anaconda if all goes well, and buying an albino male Radiated Ratsnake beginning of next year some time. :lol:

Then thats all I have the space for...argh...lol :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i guess mine will be a corn :lol:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
lol Nige I reckon anyone that knows you knows it will be a corn, unless you weaken to a retic haha.
Mine is going to be a pair of Honduran dwarf boas, then I will have all the snakes I want/need at this time.
That will soon change im sure.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
No idea... I have a definate next mammal, but not rep.
I might end up saving for something like an indigo or cribo - nice big colubrid :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Ooooh dont get me started on mammals! I so want some Sugar Gliders!

And I have absolutely fallen head over heels for the Marmosets at college...They are THE most gorgeous little mammal! I was feeding them a bunch of crickets today and they take them from your hands in their teeny tiny little handies...So friendly and cute and awwww!! Luckily I have exotics again next week so can play again then! :lol: :lol: :lol: I also want a skunk :lol:

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I have a skunk provisionally reserved for next year :D Paul wanted one and I ended up loving them too :roll: Not certain whether I will take one yet, but we will see!

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
not a reptile, but i just got my GF to agree to a pair of blue poison dart frogs, just got lots of reading to do now.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
ill be getting a brazilian rainbow boa in the next week or 2.then im after a trio of leopard geckos,then a pair of dart frogs,lol also got my eye on a cobalt blue spider,,still cant decide on that for defo,ive got a spare small exo terra viv so i need to put something in that,,any one got some suggestions as what to put in it

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I should be getting my first corn in the next few weeks if i can decide on what kind i want :lol: And i may also get ma wee beardie a little friend cause he looks a bit lonely :lol:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Not entirely certain.

Unless something comes up [ie see something you dont see everyday and wana grab it while i can] then itll be a green iguana, hopefully some time in January.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
i would love a frilled dragon but don't think it's gonna happen as they all seem to be wc at the mo otherwise would love a basilisk or a water dragon or maybe more corns different morphs

1 - 20 of 46 Posts