Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well...mr Stopford dropped these two over to me at the weekend, he currently needs to free up some space, but did not want to sell...I have drooled over them for aaaages! but cannot afford to buy! :devil:....so, as Chris loves me so much, he has let me take them on an "extended holiday" here, I will breed them...and we will split babies etc...anyhoo....here they are!

big female T+ (pics truly do no justice, needs to be seen in the flesh)

and now the male T+ sunglow

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
well...mr Stopford dropped these two over to me at the weekend, he currently needs to free up some space, but did not want to sell...I have drooled over them for aaaages! but cannot afford to buy! :devil:....so, as Chris loves me so much, he has let me take them on an "extended holiday" here, I will breed them...and we will split babies etc...anyhoo....here they are!

big female T+ (pics truly do no justice, needs to be seen in the flesh)

and now the male T+ sunglow

Both stunning ian but the male has to be my favourite :gasp:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice is the sunglow a T+ hypo Nic or t+ crossed with a Salmon? Pettern is very Salmon : victory:
as far as I know they are both pure nic, the males pattern is pretty much identical to the females, with a high saddle count etc...is a little reduced as with most hypos, but I think the fact he is so clean makes it look more reduced than it actually is....Chris will obviously be the one to ask the definite answer mate : victory:

Both stunning ian but the male has to be my favourite :gasp:
aren`t they! :flrt: and I can take no credit whatsoever, they are a credit to Chris...i will of course aim to keep them in just as good a condition as Chris has :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
aren`t they! :flrt: and I can take no credit whatsoever, they are a credit to Chris...i will of course aim to keep them in just as good a condition as Chris has :2thumb:
And no doubt you will :)

Reactions: Ian.g

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
they look great ian,good luck with your breeding plans.i wish i had good friends that would send me some stunning snakes.

graeme

·
Registered
35,069 Posts
as far as I know they are both pure nic, the males pattern is pretty much identical to the females, with a high saddle count etc...is a little reduced as with most hypos, but I think the fact he is so clean makes it look more reduced than it actually is....Chris will obviously be the one to ask the definite answer mate : victory:

cool I do love the T+ Sunglows :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
Rubbish

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they look great ian,good luck with your breeding plans.i wish i had good friends that would send me some stunning snakes.

graeme
yeah they certainly are fantastic examples! and yeah good friends are few and far between sadly!...and thanks :2thumb:

cool I do love the T+ Sunglows :2thumb:
yeah they are possibly my fav boa morph :2thumb:

nice nicaraguans! :2thumb:

E! are you saying I am merely Chris`s glorified dustbin! :gasp: :(

the T+ gene is never done justice in photos! stunning snakes and i'm sure they'll be even more amazing in the flesh!
yeah they really are outstanding in the flesh....the deep deep orange/reds on the sunglow male especially :mf_dribble:

Looking great. I am a big fan of Sunglow nics.

Warren
Thanks Warren, me too....as above, they are quite possibly my fav morph :2thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts