Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Cleo (my first ever royal in 1994 ) laid a clutch for me this morning. :2thumb:

It was a bit of a faff because she didn't coil all of them but left some at the very front of the tub and I had been tweaking the incubator temps and egg boxes last night thinking I had a week to go. :blush:

Mom is down to 1422g after all this so I will try and feed her tomorrow night with a mouse or two to slowly start the digestive system back up.

She was bred exclusively by my little black pastel male this year as she has a nice contrasty busyish pattern that should complement his.: victory:

Now to chew my fingernails up to the elbow wishing for a female black pastel out of the clutch. :Na_Na_Na_Na:

dr del

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks,

The male corn snake got fussy so Cleo has already had two medium mice. :2thumb:

And, since I forgot to put up pics of the proud mother here is some snake pron. :whistling2:

dr del

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Just candled them last night and the two with weak veins seem to be coming on fine. :2thumb:

I'm trying a double layer of grid this time as I had major problems with my last clutch as I used flexible mesh and they got sodden on the bottom. :bash:

I'm also trying the clothes pegs a I saw them in someone elses pic and thought it was a brilliant idea. :notworthy:

And the male lesser was hooked up with my light reduced female again this morning - I can't wait to see what she adds to the lessers looks.

dr del

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. : victory:

I'm sure I shall have chewed my fingernails down to the elbow by the time they are due to pip. :blush:

dr del

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.