Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for the lens only, camera not included. One of Nikon's top notch lenses, razor sharp and super fast autofocus. Since picking up the 70-200mm f/2.8 VR, I just find I really am not using this at all any more. It's given me some good years of service, never let me down and is as sharp and fast today as the day it was bought, but it's no good sitting in my bag doing nothing.

It's had a Nikon L37c filter on the end since day one, and that is also included in the sale, along with front and rear lens caps. It has a few spots of dust on the exterior, but internally it's spotless. The glass is completely free of any dust, scratches, mould or moisture. All electronics are completely clean with no signs of brassing or corrosion. The lens hood is build into the lens itself and extends out when needed.

Below are some sample images I've shot with this lens on Nikon D100 and D200 bodies.

I'm after £750 shipped for this, but am open to reasonable offers. Might be interested in trades or partial trades for high end boas or a Nikon 105mm f/2.8 (Non-VR or VR version) with the difference in cash.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts