Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would make a new thread for this, just to make things easier.

Anyway, I have a mint Nikon D90 body for sale with only 4758 clicks to date. This camera was purchased in March 2010 from a nearby Wilkinson cameras store.

The camera is registered with Nikon with the remainder of the 2-year warranty, which is non-transferable, however I would be more than happy to assist with any repairs or servicing the camera may need in the future.

The camera is boxed with all of the packaging and I have the original receipt. Cosmetically, there are absolutely no marks, dents or scratches on the body or LCD's as far as I'm aware. The main LCD is covered with the supplied BM-10 plastic cover, which has picked up a few hairline scratches from use. The top LCD is protected by a magnetic cover.

All of the supplied accessories, the software and instructions are included, along with the Nikon warranty documents.

I would like £510 to include Parcelforce 24hr delivery within the UK, or £520 to Ireland with Airsure. I accept PayPal gift payments, cleared cheque and cash sent by RMSD.

First PM secures! :2thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts