Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, I'm selling these items to buy some new stuff... :mf_dribble:

1) Nikon D90 body. Purchased March 2010 with 4758 clicks. This is in absolutely mint condition with no marks on the body or LCD as far as I can see. This is still within the 2-year warranty however I'm not sure if I can transfer it to another buyer, I would be more than happy to assist with any repairs/servicing should it arise. The box, instructions, software, battery, neckstrap, charger and everything else that came with the camera is included. I also have the original receipt which I will provide.

2) Nikkor AF 50mm f1.8. Again, this is in mint condition and the glass is spotless. The box, caps, instructions and receipt are included. This is registered with Nikon.

3) Nikon MB-D80 battery grip. In mint conidition with the box, AA battety tray, instructions, order invoice and the plastic contact cap.

4) Nikon ML-L3 remote with pouch, battery and box and two Sandisk 4GB Extreme III SDHC cards.

I'd like £745 for everything to include RMSD (with extra insurance). Given the condition of these items and the cost of delivery I'm not open to any offers as yet, this has been priced fairly.

I accept PayPal, cleared cheque and cash sent by RMSD as payment. First PM secures and NO TIMEWASTERS!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm also willing to sell all of this seperately...

Nikon D90 - £560 inc. RMSD

Nikon MB-D80 grip - £85 inc. RMSD

Nikon 50mm f1.8 - £85 inc. RMSD

Nikon ML-L3 remote - £5 inc. 1st class post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts