Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's Ninja my 2010 nicaraguan. Was previously named Demon Horror Cow when i got her as she was an outrageously insane pogo-ing "im gunna rip your face offfff" kinda snake. With much time, patience and love she has calmed right down and has become a really lovely snake (still wouldnt trust her near my face though) but she is very handleable now and quite a sweet lady and much loved. I think her colours are really nice :)

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
She is boootiful :flrt: fancy taming my female nic down? :lol2:
Lol....i actually enjoyed "conquering the demon" It was a positive experience and just added to my already brimming confidence :) Send yours here and ill send her back like a new born baby pug :2thumb:

Reactions: subhuman

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Lol....i actually enjoyed "conquering the demon" It was a positive experience and just added to my already brimming confidence :) Send yours here and ill send her back like a new born bay pug :2thumb:
Haha im.gonna give it a go. Shes hissy and just tends to shy away. Did you reach in and pick yours up or hook her into your hands?

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha im.gonna give it a go. Shes hissy and just tends to shy away. Did you reach in and pick yours up or hook her into your hands?
Welllll....i got a hook, used it once, she worked it like it was part of her :devil:...shot up it etc, so that never got used again! heh heh.
Just swept in her rub in a smooth movement so she didnt have time to react....and she sorta realised over time that "yeah, this actually aint that bad" i would get her out for 10 seconds....25 whatever, just so she knew i was picking her up then putting her down so she would associate it with nothing overly scary for her. lengthened time and started touching her with my hands instead of just standing there like a petrified lemon.....she's come on leaps and bounds :)

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Welllll....i got a hook, used it once, she worked it like it was part of her :devil:...shot up it etc, so that never got used again! heh heh.
Just swept in her rub in a smooth movement so she didnt have time to react....and she sorta realised over time that "yeah, this actually aint that bad" i would get her out for 10 seconds....25 whatever, just so she knew i was picking her up then putting her down so she would associate it with nothing overly scary for her. lengthened time and started touching her with my hands instead of just standing there like a petrified lemon.....she's come on leaps and bounds :)
Thats awesome, thanks fir that. Im expecting a fair few bites but hey ho all part of the job ;) nice one for taming her down though great feeling

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats awesome, thanks fir that. Im expecting a fair few bites but hey ho all part of the job ;) nice one for taming her down though great feeling
I was sooooo expecting a LOT of tags off her but somehow i managed to didge them lol and eventually she gave up when she realised i wasnt gonna put her back! :2thumb:

·
Registered
390 Posts
going through the same thing with my carpet it is very rewarding :notworthy:

she is a beautiful lady wel jel as they say in essex :lol2:

Reactions: Artisan

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
going through the same thing with my carpet it is very rewarding :notworthy:

she is a beautiful lady wel jel as they say in essex :lol2:
Ha ha thank you joey Essex :lol2:

Reactions: irishboi

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
lovely boa pix as always, defo one of my favourite boa localities :)

Reactions: Artisan

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts