1,503 Posts
how is the snake not opening to mouth it just seem to be butting the baby

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
I was bloody terrified watchin that :-| and at the end when it constricts round her neck... my god some people need shooting.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah I saw this ages ago, the snakes mouth must be stitched up! Very cruel it will just die. Sick!

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
They may unstitch/unglue its mouth afterwards.

I'm afraid this kind of behaviour is rather common practice is places such as this.

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
This has been posted a few times. Still makes me sick, people like that should be shot.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
It's probably a cobra owned by a so called 'snake charmer', where it is often common practise to either, (as already stated) sew the mouth shut and simply dispose of it when it dies, or remove the fangs and venom glands, making the snake a venemoid.

I do admit that regardless of these supposed 'removing any threat' practices, I did still cringe at the end of the video, it's completely cruel and irresponsible. I think it is more likely the snake has had its mouth sewn than become a venomoid, but it is not unheard of for a supposed venemoid to 're-grow' fangs and continue to produce venom, and in a place like this, I doubt any venemoids would be created by trained and knowledgable individuals, rather a more 'back ally' approach, making it much less safe.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thats horrible, they should have their mouths sewn shut/teeth removed and see how they like it...

Stuff like this really p***es me off - creatures like that ought to be given the respect they deserve! >.<

1 - 16 of 16 Posts