Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haaaaaaaaaaaad too happen some time ......pmsl

Had Tango out ( to do some pics , post later ) well after pics done I lets him/her have a wee crawl about ......during the foray he decides to leave me a wee ' gift ' of his appreciation .....maaaaaaaaaaaaaan it dont have smell !!!!!!!!!! I looked at him ( sure wee bugger was laffing at me ) .

Tell'in ya's ladies ....you never seen a dude put a snake back soo fast and run to washing machine ....wife ( and kids ) were howling at this ( typ ). Ah well...... I am noo a member o' the Poo Club .

Take care

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
I can happily say that every time my gf gets out my corn it leaves her prezzies :D , but I'm yet to recieve one :lol2:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh ahm sure you will my friend :eek: :eek: :eek:

:shock: ( ps I had to read your post twice , lol , then again a got a wicked mind !! ) :shock:

Take care

·
Registered
401 Posts
Early christmas gift? hehe

Its the thought that counts :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
If all my previous pets are anything to go by i am sure that i will be in the poo club very very soon.

Getting my corn on saturday, cant wait

Slapshot

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
You gotta love it when the decide to crap on you during the time you got them out over the other countless hours they spend in the viv's! :evil:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
my cross between a rat and a gopher snake does it and damn it stinks hes pooped on me about 5 times

1 - 11 of 11 Posts