Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered roaches from www.roachshop.co.uk I'm really regretting it at the moment because I've been burned now twice in a fortnight the moneys just going nowhere and at this time of year its unacceptable I have hungry animals waiting.

I've emailed various times and have now escalated a paypal dispute I can't afford to keep :censor:ing losing money over nothing. The site went down which really put a weight on my hope so I opened one without thinking really but it's back up which shows activity within the business. I need my roaches I can't afford to be paying these horendous petshop prices.

I don't know what to do now, help?

thanks.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hi,

I think I read somewhere the roach shop guy's been in hospital with swine flu.
Hope you get it sorted!

Anna.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I've ordered roaches from www.roachshop.co.uk I'm really regretting it at the moment because I've been burned now twice in a fortnight the moneys just going nowhere and at this time of year its unacceptable I have hungry animals waiting.

I've emailed various times and have now escalated a paypal dispute I can't afford to keep :censor:ing losing money over nothing. The site went down which really put a weight on my hope so I opened one without thinking really but it's back up which shows activity within the business. I need my roaches I can't afford to be paying these horendous petshop prices.

I don't know what to do now, help?

thanks.
What size roaches do you need? as I sell them and my prices are cheaper than the roach shop!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What size roaches do you need? as I sell them and my prices are cheaper than the roach shop!
I need atm 100 med-large and 100 small nymphs.
I don't have the money to order atm, I've lost quite a bit of cash lately to things like this and it's doing my head in so skipping buying online for a while sorry.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

I think I read somewhere the roach shop guy's been in hospital with swine flu.
Hope you get it sorted!

Anna.
Thanks Anna, you got your lovely little beardie a new home yet?

I understand if he's ill but somebody is managing the website and if somebody can manage the website surely I can get a refund or have them sent out to me?

austin

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Refund given today through paypal bought roaches from livefoods today :2thumb:

Cheers for the help.

THIS CAN NOW BE CLOSED!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.