Reptile Forums banner

Noob needing help: my first potential Leo Gecko

265 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Pinky Leopard 
#1 ·
Hiya all

Firstly, have been doing alot of reading on this forum, much appreciative of all the sound advice.

Catch - up:
Fell in-love with Lizards 3 yrs ago, back in the UK now and missing the roaming free lizards from Asia and so now I'm looking into giving a good home to 1 Leo Gecko. Currently waiting on everything needed for the gecko arriving in the post (from Swell Reptiles), have been biding my time by looking for a potential Leo.

The Gist: - Health
Came across an advert for BABY Leo's, asked the person for some photos, fell in love with the one in the picture, but I have some questions, if anyone doesnt mind helping me out.
1. Whats with the kink in the end of the tail? is this normal? or is it a sign of MBD?
2. Her skin looks wrinkly, is that the age, malnutrition or normal etc?
3. What's the general opinion of her, health wise? I know you maybe cant tell much just by looking at a picture but you never know with all the informed people on this forum

(I have read the post on MBD but dont know enough to be able to determine from the stance of the gecko in the pic what is normal and what is not, hoping someone with more experience may be able to)

Anyway, any feedback would be greatly received & I thank in advance just for reading the post :), Thanks guys

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.