Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just had litter of 4 Norfolk Terriers, we have already sold three, there is one boy left, he is pedigree, kennel club registered, microchipped, wormed, flead and microchipping is optional for a small extra fee. He is a red norfolk terrier, will post pictures soon, and are very sought after. They are excellent companion dogs, and are very intelligent, they are £1100 each. He is the biggest in the litter, and is a very strong dog already, 3 weeks old.

The kittens are 1/4 burmese, and are 4 weeks old, we have 2 black boys left, out of a litter of 5. they are fluffy, very friendly kittens. £40.

Email or reply to this thread. Pictures to follow soon.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic Heavy,

Photos. PIC HEAVY

The Norfolk Boy,

He's on the right here, as you can see he's very big!!!

And the mum,

one of the boy kittens

And the whole litter with mum,

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
I thought that too but didnt like to say.If this is the right price you need to advertise on a breed specific website.Gorgeous puppys though:flrt:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can see where you are coming from... but the breed is priced so high, because of 1. The Litter size (youre lucky to get 3) 2. The difficulty in keeping the pups alive 3. The popularity 4. the scarcity of breeding females.... we have already sold three at that price, without advertising, so i thought i would just give you guys a shout... its just like any animal, the more popularity and the rarity the higher the price... thanks though, they are lovely....:2thumb:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that wasn't meant to be angry at all.... sorry if it sounded like that, i completely understand any reservations.. i will pass the compliments onto the puppies!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Good grief, I honestly thought it was a typing mistake! I can see why you are saying it though, and I thought that £950 for my Newfs was alot!

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Good grief, I honestly thought it was a typing mistake! I can see why you are saying it though, and I thought that £950 for my Newfs was alot!
I only paid £250 for my lubberly Ursa and even though he is NewfXrottie, he looks and behaves like a Newf.People think he is pure, even a person in town who owns 2 purebred newfs.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the pup is sold... still have the kittens tho, all 5 of them.... 1/4 persian!!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
omg im not far from there and i was planning to see some mates in that area ...
get bk to you asap, are they £40 each or discouint if u buy more then one?
thanx danielle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.