Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are all Burmese Pythons (that I see for sale) albino,I'm thinking of getting one but I prefer my snakes to be normal colour phases.
1.0 Royal Python
1.0 Common Boa
0.1 Cornsnake
1.0 beardy
1.0 Chilean Rose Tarantula.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
i agree mate. i prefer normals too. one reason i'm thinking about getting a normal corn. started off with anery but feel i should have a normal.
i want a normal burm also and thinking off getting a hatchling next year. need a ceramic for the royal first and they cost a bloody bomb

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
well let me know when their going to hatch and how much they'll be and i'll definately consider getting one from you. it's seems so long away though. at least i've got alot of time to prepare.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i prefer 'binos :lol: , not that i will ever get one

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Yeah I gotta be honest I prefer the real colourations on any snake to anything albino... There are a few decent morphs out there mind like the piebald royal :p I love to get my hands on one of those beauties! I was looking at some piccies on another site yesterday and the Normal Burm on guy had was stunning! Actually he's a member here too Inca... he has a real nice 2 year old thats currently 11 ft :shock: at 2!

G

·
0 Posts
11 foot is pretty normal for a burm in all honesty.My female is 6 1/2 foot at just over a year.

I have to say i do like the albinos but i prefer the albino green or albino granite.They are just stunning snakes.I would also like to get an albino labrynth but i just really cant afford one at the moment the same goes for the albino granites

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I like the granites and labbys,but not the albino versions so much.I guess thats why burms are having a revival,theirs something for everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts