Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

now quite interested in what eddie might be,my son is doing a talk about him at school and would like to be able to tell his class what he is, i thought normal as i didnt know any better but had high yellow and tremper albino suggested has any one got a leo like eddie if so what is he? thanks for looking (bad pic actually,hes abit brighter than that but the ideas there)

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
I don't see any true black pigment on him, so he looks like a nice high-yellow albino. Looks a lot like my tangerine-ish tremper albino female, actually.

It's likely that he's a Tremper-strain albino, though I'm not familiar enough with the other two strains to be sure.

·
Registered
21,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that theres no black on him at all,guess we will never be 100% without some1 seeing him,never mind,lucky the kids are all 10 so we can say anything lol,funny how all of you have so many exotics its really rare round here which is why the school are getting him to give a talk,hes right proud but not sure the school will be as pleased when he takes in a mealie,hopper,waxie and cricket to show them what he eats :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts