Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a home for a normal male leopard gecko - one of last year's hatchlings who I had presumed and incubated to be female... right up until noticing "she" had some suspicious bulges.

I just cannot keep another surplus male, so quickly finding a good home is more important to me than the price I'm asking - I'd be happy for him to go for £10 to a good home.

I could possibly deliver in the West Yorkshire area ONLY - evening or weekend collection from Huddersfield would be preferred.

This little guy MAY carry some interesting hets based on the adults I own, but I can't guarantee any genetics because I don't know exactly which of my females is his mother... and thus, which male is his father.

He's feeding well on crickets and mealworms, shedding well, and is not 'grumbly' or nippy when picked up.

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumping this one up.

"Al" is still available, and I would also consider trades for certain snakes - make an offer?

Particularly interested in hatchling corns or kings... anyone got a snow or an amel who DOESN'T have a twig-and-berries head marking?

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't heard back yet from the one enquirer - so I'm posting a photo of this little guy.

Still available to anyone in the West Yorkshire area or who wants to come collect - good home being valued over price, and I'm happy to trade for certain snakes - nothing fancy!

·
Registered
404 Posts
why has no-one snapped him up!! he's lovely,i'd have him! shame you wont courier down here :( but of course i understand why, good luck finding him a home :D

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why has no-one snapped him up!! he's lovely,i'd have him! shame you wont courier down here :( but of course i understand why, good luck finding him a home :D
It's not that I won't courier... it's that I'm not a business and don't have a courier account that WILL courier.

If someone wanted to arrange the Reptile Taxi or something similar to collect him, I'm quite happy to have him go anywhere in the country.

And Kerrie: I appreciate the thought, though I've already got one normal male corn and wouldn't (at this point) be looking for another.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
o0o0o is he still available/ i could pick him up poss wed/thur?

·
Registered
549 Posts
How close are you to bolton??

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not very, I'm afraid, Gemificus.

At this point, I'm pretty sure that the little male (and two of his sisters, who I'd thought I was going to have to keep) are spoken for.

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cant you post courier to york?
Commandment the fourteenth: Thou shalt not suggest someone send a live vertebrate animal illegally via Royal Mail, no matter how far or how close it is.

I could theoretically bring them via train to York but I will not use Royal Mail to transport any of my animals - I want my geckos to arrive with their new owners alive and unharmed, thanks! I do not have an account with a courier that WILL transport vertebrate animals of any type - which means that all animals have to be either collected OR delivered personally.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Wherabouts are you? If he's still available id be very interested.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Commandment the fourteenth: Thou shalt not suggest someone send a live vertebrate animal illegally via Royal Mail, no matter how far or how close it is.

I could theoretically bring them via train to York but I will not use Royal Mail to transport any of my animals - I want my geckos to arrive with their new owners alive and unharmed, thanks! I do not have an account with a courier that WILL transport vertebrate animals of any type - which means that all animals have to be either collected OR delivered personally.
ever heard of Reptile Taxi?

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ever heard of Reptile Taxi?
Yup - there was originally one person who was interested in him and having him taken via Reptile Taxi... however, it would be up to the buyer to book this and pay for the transport in this case.

Johnnyboy: I have stated that he MAY be spoken for - I'm waiting for someone to get back to me via PM, and I'd expected someone to be coming up tonight to have a look at them.

If I did deliver him personally his full price would include my getting him to you on the train - and I'd need someone to pick me up at the train station, as I have -no- transport and I'm not familiar enough with York to use a bus up that way.

Preference WILL be given to someone who can collect from me, as I would like to sit down, have a chat with whoever it is and make sure I'm completely happy with one of my 'babies' going home with them.

Reactions: kennedykrew

·
Registered
22,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These geckos have now sold - thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts