Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always criticise Ian Kerr for the quality of his photos but it seems that mine are as bad. Apols most are out of focus, male just fed. He is about 5 foot now, female is about 2.5 feet long. I have seemed to have washed out yellows and red tails but here goes:

Male 07:

Female 09:

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
385 Posts
Absolutely stunning : victory:

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
pics look good pete!
and wot steroids you been giving the male!! lol

ian

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Ian.

The male has just rocketted, he fed today and as you can see by the photo he has eaten a suitably sized rat (medium) and is only fed every 12-14 days and never whilst shedding but he just keeps on getting longer and longer. There is no fat on him and fortunately he is the soppiest boa I have ever had and is the one all the kids get to handle.

Female is growing at a more sedate fashion so will have to wait for at least 3-4 years until she is up to breeding size, by that time he will be well over 6 foot long like his dad!

Cheers

Pete

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
Thanks Ian.

The male has just rocketted, he fed today and as you can see by the photo he has eaten a suitably sized rat (medium) and is only fed every 12-14 days and never whilst shedding but he just keeps on getting longer and longer. There is no fat on him and fortunately he is the soppiest boa I have ever had and is the one all the kids get to handle.

Female is growing at a more sedate fashion so will have to wait for at least 3-4 years until she is up to breeding size, by that time he will be well over 6 foot long like his dad!

Cheers

Pete
my male has overtaken my female in size
dont really know why as they feed the same?

ian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.