Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of those that have been around a while, you will remember the Coast to Coast social nights. Well after a break of around 9-10 years they are back! Basically consists of meeting up at the shop, chatting, being sociable, viewing animals a little closer than we can during shop hours, maybe going for a meal afterwards - oh and having a drink or 10.......

So here goes. Friday July 4th 2008. Meet at the shop at around 7pm. Anybody welcome. We can hang around the shop til everyone gets bored, and then move onto the pub / meal. Really no set plans, just what the people who turn up want to do.

The nights used to be really good fun, and we plan to have them on the first Friday of every month from July. Its an idea originally stolen from Dave Lester at The Serpentarium in Walsall, he called his nights "snake night" - and anyone that has been around a while and went to the nights will have some great memories. So, no excuses now - leave the forum for a night and get to know everyone face to face!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Sounds good - Its in my diary now so as long as work doesnt interfere ill come along. :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Id love to go, unfortunately me and my girlfriend are up half 4 in morning for work at 6. Would have been fun. If not working on a saturday that falls on one of the fridays may try make it though.

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a reminder that the first of the new Social nights is happening this coming Friday - look forward to having a chat with you all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts