Reptile Forums banner
161 - 180 of 188 Posts
WOW, an entire thread devoted to taking the mick out of one guy. What a lovely 'community' this is.
Time for honesty

Many people have tried, especially me, to get mikeyb to understand that what he is writing more importantly how he is explaining himself, is what is the problem here.

I have always stated I appreciate what he is trying to say, but some of his comments have left him wide open for a bombardment of "sarcastic" comments. putting a snake on the naughty step for doing what a snake does naturally well even I cant help but laugh at this.

But having said that I understand what he is trying to do, albeit the incorrect approach. we have tried to make him understand this but he is being stubborn and argumentative and instead of either excepting the error of his ways or having a civilised discussion about his point of view (which yes if a well argued point of view is presented we would consider it) he just turns round with "dare you to put your hand in my king rats viv"

What would you rather call reptile keeping then? We all have a passion for reptiles and only know of one person who "collected animals like stamps" and they got what they deserved.

Oh and to clarify your fatal mistake this thread is dedicated to people who fail to appreciate true reptile keeping and see royals and corns as pointless to own. So when someone comes onto a thread where there is 8 pages of people also having the same problem as the OP and comments saying Corns are a waste of time can you not see there being a backlash

:bash:

Time for honesty

Many people have tried, especially me, to get mikeyb to understand that what he is writing more importantly how he is explaining himself, is what is the problem here.

I have always stated I appreciate what he is trying to say, but some of his comments have left him wide open for a bombardment of "sarcastic" comments. putting a snake on the naughty step for doing what a snake does naturally well even I cant help but laugh at this.

But having said that I understand what he is trying to do, albeit the incorrect approach. we have tried to make him understand this but he is being stubborn and argumentative and instead of either excepting the error of his ways or having a civilised discussion about his point of view (which yes if a well argued point of view is presented we would consider it) he just turns round with "dare you to put your hand in my king rats viv"

What would you rather call reptile keeping then? We all have a passion for reptiles and only know of one person who "collected animals like stamps" and they got what they deserved.

Oh and to clarify your fatal mistake this thread is dedicated to people who fail to appreciate true reptile keeping and see royals and corns as pointless to own. So when someone comes onto a thread where there is 8 pages of people also having the same problem as the OP and comments saying Corns are a waste of time can you not see there being a backlash

:bash:
LOL.....OK sweetheart

Oh for goodness sake... Let's get back to the topic in hand shall we?

Corns are obviously 'real' snakes cause they are, erm...... Snakes.
Lol.

The pleasure one gets out of their snakes depends on many factors and what floats one persons boat ain't gonna float another's.

We have a little range of snakes.. A corn, hognose, Hogg Island and a royal. I keep them for different reasons..but I enjoy them all. (The boa a little less if I'm honest):lol2:

Lol.

The pleasure one gets out of their snakes depends on many factors and what floats one persons boat ain't gonna float another's.

We have a little range of snakes.. A corn, hognose, Hogg Island and a royal. I keep them for different reasons..but I enjoy them all. (The boa a little less if I'm honest):lol2:
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

It is also why someone keeps a certain snake that is important.

I unfortunatly am selling up my snakes but if I ever did get time to go back into snakes I am proud to say I will be purchasing corns and royals :2thumb:

Lol.

I unfortunatly am selling up my snakes but if I ever did get time to go back into snakes I am proud to say I will be purchasing corns and royals :2thumb:
Dosn't that make the last load of pages irrelevant now....Poor Mikey, you ripped him a new one for no reason. :sad:

Ill be getting more small snakes and one boa as i petsonally think the have more personality (spelling soz )

Everyone like there types why should they be judge cuz its not a 10ft monster

Dosn't that make the last load of pages irrelevant now....Poor Mikey, you ripped him a new one for no reason. :sad:
No... Cause TBH SK has said as such all along.
I think what was getting people's goat was his instance that we should all come along and pop our hand in his kings viv... He was kind of missing the point.

It was also his rather odd comment about disciplining his snake that made me giggle.
If he wants to keep a king then fair play but owning a snake cause it makes you look hard isn't really what the thread was about.
Insure he doesn't really mean it to come across as such, but he did seem like he was bigging himself up by means of his snake:lol2:

But if that's what rocks his world then fair play I guess.

Reactions: SK Reptiles
No... Cause TBH SK has said as such all along.
I think what was getting people's goat was his instance that we should all come along and pop our hand in his kings viv... He was kind of missing the point.

It was also his rather odd comment about disciplining his snake that made me giggle.
If he wants to keep a king then fair play but owning a snake cause it makes you look hard isn't really what the thread was about.
Insure he doesn't really mean it to come across as such, but he did seem like he was bigging himself up by means of his snake:lol2:

But if that's what rocks his world then fair play I guess.
But everyone knows he's an idiot, just let it go. He looks after his snakes so I just don't see what all the fuss was about. anyway, we all friends again now. : victory:

Is this the point where we all high five and laugh about how silly we've all been?
Like at the end of Thundercats?

161 - 180 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.