Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I am fascinated by watching snakes kill live, but those guys are obviously a bunch of meat-heads who have bought that snake just to show off to their mates as they feed it a variety of live animals. They were even talking about feeding it a ****ing pitbull....... ****ing dumbass americans

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Oh god i only watched 35seconds :cry: :censor: :censor:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Sad bast*** americans.

Ego's bigger than their burgers!!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
that is just sick, i cant believe they found that so amusing and even had a little sing song about the poor thing suffocating, how the hell was that snake gonna swallow that anyway

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sick YANKIE fu*king bas*rds, no wonder the R.S.P.C.A. are comming down hard on us exotic animal keepers especially us reptile keepers. (sorry for the bad language......! AM I FU*k them yanks need through into a 25ft Retic that has'nt been fed for about 3 mnts and lets see what happens)

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
sick thats all i can say,i hope they get taken by an anaconda.....but to be honest something are best left on youtube no matter how fascinating they are.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
saw this a;ready, didn't want t share it. look for the one where they make the snake regurg a baby hippo. S.I.C.K F.C.U.K.E.R.S :bash: :bash: :naughty:

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
that is horrible! I unedrstand that snakes need to be fed animals and sometimes they will only take ti live, but to make it eat especialy to tape and animal suffocating is horrible,joking about the "I CANT BREATH"thing i hope he gets constricted bya snake and then i bet he wouldnt like it at all if peole were tnhelping or anything and if they were just standing theremocking him, cruel scum!

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
u know its not always americans that do things like that and its a bit racist to always use that to insult them :p i saw some asians doing something pretty terrible with a bosc and a hamster the other day and it was pretty bad to watch but at the end of the day, its not the race that makes them cruel to animals, its just the individuals themselves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts