Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
To be honest if you don't know what the parents were you will never know. Nevertheless its a very nice beardie and looks like there might be a little citrus in there somewhere :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I brought him from an exotic petstore and didn't get to see the parents. Wasn't very knowledgeable about breeding so I never thought to ask. Now I'm trying to get into this all more seriously.

He is a pretty boy! I think he's just a normal but it'll be a nice surprise if I breed him with another and end up with something a lot more special hah.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wonder this myself about my own I had a "normal" who had some orange on him & his beard was but I didn't know who his parents were. I have a girly who's definitely a hypo because off her clear nails but colouration I really don't know either because she was brought from a pet store she could be citrus x red because I've seen them produce orange babies, just plain ol' citrus it's the unknown. Regardless they're all gorgeous :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.