Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
great video there, another fantastic one showing us your species:2thumb:: victory:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Great Vid!
loved the squam at the end lol what a cutie!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Nice mamba, going to whach the rest in a min, once it finished uploading!...

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
You would think he would clear the work surface before he tries to catch one of the most dangerous snakes on earth lol

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
the end, the viper what type is i, i heard you say fees (Spelling) but dont know how you spell it.
Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
its a feas viper very rare completlely stunning never seen one in this country

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
and yous still aint then :)
Viperkeeper lives in USA.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You would think he would clear the work surface before he tries to catch one of the most dangerous snakes on earth lol
What and do it like everybody else, I think NOT. :crazy:

·
Registered
407 Posts
lol another great video amazing how calm the gaboon was and the way you disposed of the ticks "no not the chloro... Yes the chlorox" :lol2:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Beautiful snakes there, he's so calm with such deadly snakes

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
a nother good vid

·
Registered
129 Posts
impressive

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
What and do it like everybody else, I think NOT. :crazy:
No but appearing safe is important when so many people look up to you - you should be demonstrating safe techniques - sort of a responsability, in my opinion anyway. Having obstactles lying around during handling generally is not the safest approach and certainly not the way that inexperienced handlers such as myself should go about handling.
Come to think of it I wouldnt advocate anyone videoing whilst handling venomous either - but thats just me.

Do not take this as an attack as it is not, it is simply my own thoughts - and you do ask for honest, constructive feedback....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts