703 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  iiisecondcreep 
#1 ·
She's 6 months now :gasp:

She's groowwnn! :p

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks!:flrt:

:gasp: Is she that old already?? :gasp:

time is running away all right! I stopped to think how long we'd had Skye tonight and was about to count on my fingers when I realised we got him October and it's now September :gasp: I just can't believe we've had him for nearly a year!! :gasp:
Its shockingg! :lol2: I can't beleive its going so fast :gasp: Ooo I've seen pictures of skye, he's so cutee!:flrt:

Now she's gotten over most of the crazy puppy stage (though I have no doubts that it will come back :p) She is really getting the character of an otterhound, such a dopey dog! She rolls over to any dog/person she see's:lol2:

#3 ·

time is running away all right! I stopped to think how long we'd had Skye tonight and was about to count on my fingers when I realised we got him October and it's now September :gasp: I just can't believe we've had him for nearly a year!! :gasp:

#4 ·

and hes still a bugger:lol2:

#5 ·
Funnily enough that's more or less what Barry said when I mentioned it! :roll:

#8 ·
Ahaha :p I'll let you come in but I'll keep my eyes on the puppy ;D

#11 ·
Awww she is so cute! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.