Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off topic banter...

57K views 2K replies 48 participants last post by  CBR1100XX 
#1 ·
Well I thought I'd try my luck see what happens. Most of us know what happened sunday and as a fair compramise I think that any genral chit chat you would have put in any thread can be contained in here and stop it spilling out onto the advise threads... which weve been told off for doing :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I for one dont post in the off topic sections anymore ( I have my reasons) and Im sure there are people who dont like posting there either.... so we can all be friendly in here :flrt:

I will say that there is a similar thread in the shelled section which had been allowed to carry on for a few months now so I cant see the reason why it cant be the same on the snake section.....after all it is removing any unwanted posts from the more serious threads that need answering..... doesnt that make everyone happy???

Banter on people : victory:

I wonder if it will get locked :lol2:

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
:whip: behave you

:lol2:

Discussion starter · #21 ·
i have a ginger beard nothing wrong with that :lol2:

Discussion starter · #31 ·
hmmmm, balding man, ginger beard...not going too well for you is it?! :Na_Na_Na_Na:
It only looks ging when its long lol............. i keep it trimmed so looks dark :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Damn right I do...I have to muzzle you though :devil:
a blonde haired ginger bearded muzzle boy???? What he het for????

Discussion starter · #40 ·
No problem with this as long as any sexual innuendo or swearing is kept to 18+ !

Cheers T-bo I do want it kept clean I just thought it was a good compramise :2thumb:

Discussion starter · #43 ·
:gasp: :naughty:

He's het for goldfish.

Ah sorry no good I thought he would be het for pirahna........ bit more challenging you see...:Na_Na_Na_Na:

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Discussion starter · #47 ·
Get room you 2 :sick:

:lol2:

Discussion starter · #53 ·
Discussion starter · #56 ·
I don't have any slippers but I have 5.5 inch stilettos? :devil:

She's singing Michael Jackson!:whip:

Yeah but u only want to stop her singing......... not put her in hospital....

Discussion starter · #67 ·
shushhhh ya mush...just coz u wana be centre of attention....:Na_Na_Na_Na:
Who moi???????? Nah I like hiding in the background...... can laugh at everyone then :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Discussion starter · #71 ·
lol....hiding?! who are you kidding?! coz the glare from your head and ginger beard are sooooooooo un noticeable :Na_Na_Na_Na:
why thanks Im glad you didnt notice :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Discussion starter · #79 ·
no, no hun...u cudnt be more less inconspicous if u painted ur 3 nipples illuminus pink and wired yourself up by them to an enormous electrical charge.....:Na_Na_Na_Na:

How did you know I have 3 nipples????:blush:

Discussion starter · #84 ·
fantasy (can i say that?!:Na_Na_Na_Na:) sshhhhhhhhhhh dont tell ne1....im the reason ur wardrobe door wont shut:whistling2:

You must be in the wrong house then.......... I dont have a wardrobe :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Discussion starter · #97 ·
I'll second that. My ex wife decided to Henna my hair (I had some back then) and beard. It got left on too long. Thank Gawd it washed out after a week!!

You loved it really... come on you can tell us the truth... we wont tell :whistling2:

Discussion starter · #102 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.